Internship: Design & Communication
We always have internships position available. Strongly recommended for those who would like to be a part of meaningful ideas and projects for a more sustainable world.
- Promotion of Entretempo Kitchen Gallery on various social networks online platforms, print medias, etc.
- Working on print and online presentation of our content
- Creating and executing guerrilla marketing campaigns
- Managing and scheduling events
- Co-creating events, e.g.
- Designing posters, flyers and other offline items
- Holding and developing creative sessions
- Co-developing concepts for events
- Researching, writing, applying for funds and sponsoring opportunities
- Handling registration for our events
Good English and German would be appreciated.
Duration: 4-6 months
If you would like to apply, please send your CV (with photo) and a cover letter telling us why you would be a good fit for our team.
INTERNSHIP JUST FOR STUDENTS WHO HAVE TO COMPLETE THEIR MANDATORY INTERNSHIPS FOR UNIVERSITY
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!